KikenRM platform complies with all the facets of the risk management process described in ISO 31000 standard for risk management, such as context, communication, risk identification, assessment and response.
What is the context?
Risks to objectives?
Cause and effect on objectives?
Assess likelihood and consequences?
Overall risk level?
Risk response options?
Managing risk responses?
What do I need to communicate?
Who needs the information?
Which strategies to use?
Risk matrix / Risk appetite
- standard risk assessment matrix
- custom risk assessment matrix
- risk appetite estimation
Original risk ◯
Current risk ◎
Future risk ◉
|C1: Negligible||C2: Minor||C3: Moderate||C4: Severe||C5: Catastrophic|
|L5: Almost certain||◯|
Platform content moderation engine allows flexible workflow management (e.g. Draft > Review > Published states and transitions), with different user roles having specific permissions to move from one state to the next.
Platform content moderation extension provides:
- Default workflows configuration
- Storage for individual states on content entities
- A number of admin forms for configuring the workflows and how they apply
- Permissions matrix to match user roles with workflow states and transitions